5.02.2009

Wolverine

Posted by web ninja


Yikes this was a disappointment.  Maybe my expectations were too high, but Rotten Tomatoes confirms my opinion (Wolverine - 38%).  Hugh Jackman did an amicable job of providing entertainment, but the story was uninspiring.  I was hoping for more of a Batman Begins type of dark story about a personal search type of plot, and Wolverine did dance around that storyline in the begining.  I did get to see it the day before it was out at a cast and crew screening on the Fox lot thanks to Lance.  And the effects that Lance and his company were responsible for were very crisp and beleavalbe, which is more than I can say for all the visual effects in the movie.  Oh well...I will hope for better results from Star Trek next week.

Posted via email from web's posterous

0 comments: