5.15.2007

What is mashmamdali?

Posted by web ninja

Mashmamdali is a term my Father use to use when my brothers and I would always take stuff apart and leave it all around the house. I'm not sure if is actual Farsi or slang, but I always liked the way it sounded.

I have been a tinkerer from an early age and I thought it was long overdue to start documenting some of my projects. I might try to dig up some pictures of previous house and car projects, but we'll see.

I hope this site inspires other tinkerers that like to "enhance" everything from their bikes to their furniture.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting persian slang you used. Mashdimamdali is a Persian kid story character who owns a beat up old car that he never fixes. Stuff you were tearing apart were probably toy cars. Say you removed one wheel and continued to play with the car around the house, that car will be called a "Mashineh Mashdimamdali" or Mashdimamdali's Car!

Arash
z_arash@msn.com